Carr is looking to add an experienced senior interior designer to join its residential team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior interior designer to join a growing and successful design studio. Working alongside architecture, you will be leading project teams to achieve exceptional outcomes for our clients. This role suits an interior designer with 6+ years of extensive multi-residential experience, with the ability to take a hands-on approach and develop ongoing client relationships.
The successful candidate will take on an end-to-end role on medium to large scale multi-residential projects. Contributing to our distinctive design philosophy, you will have attention to detail, strong organisational and time management skills, along with the ability to coordinate and prioritise tasks.
– Portfolio demonstrating a thorough understanding of design, documentation, and detailing
– Experience in leading and managing projects from inception to site completion
– Excellent communication skills and presentation delivery
– Sound knowledge of design construction, technical and building services requirements
– Well-developed time management skills with the ability to run multiple projects concurrently
– Strong collaboration and leadership capabilities within a dynamic team environment
– High level of REVIT proficiency
– Tertiary qualifications in interior design, or equivalent
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please email your CV and Portfolio (max 5MB) to email@example.com. Please ensure you put ‘Senior Interior Designer Application’ in the subject line.