Carr is looking to add an experienced Part Time Digital Marketing Coordinator to join its communications team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing coordinator to join a growing and successful design studio. Working closely with the leadership team, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing communication activities across all our digital channels. This role suits a marketing professional with 3+ years of proven experience in social media, email marketing, web management, and media relations, ideally within the design industry.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional digital skills and a tactical prowess for marketing and communications. You will be part of a collaborative team committed to consistently delivering optimal outcomes. Self-motivated you will maximise our online presence by developing and maintaining digital assets, while ensuring communication is on brand and optimised for search and user experience. Your ability to write effectively and manage deadlines comfortably, will be integral to performing your role and also contributing to critical project tasks.
– 3+ years demonstrated experience in a digital marketing role
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Meticulous attention to detail with well-developed organisational skills
– Skilled in creating and curating engaging digital content
– Tech-savvy and experienced at using digital analytics tools
– Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
– Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite and digital applications
– Sound knowledge of the design industry is preferable
– Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, or related field
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you put ‘Digital Marketing Coordinator Application’ in the subject line.