We are looking for an interior designer to join our team.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing design practice as we celebrate our fifth decade. Carr specialise in architecture and interior design across the residential, commercial, hospitality and retail sectors.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Carr team of architects and interior designers on residential projects – both apartments and single residential. We are looking for individuals who are curious, passionate, and wanting to learn and develop.
Interior Designer – key requirements
– 3-10 years experience
– Strong revit skills – speed and accuracy
– Strong documentation skills
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– Bachelor Degree in Interior Design
At Carr we believe design has the power to make a positive difference to people’s lives. Our vision, to pursue excellence in everything we do, is a collective effort underpinned by a shared experience. We do this with integrity, humility, and clarity of purpose. Putting people front of mind guides how we work together and helps create an inclusive and enriching team environment. Our team has access to a range of benefits and initiatives including:
– ‘Hybrid Working’ policy supporting studio and remote work
– Training and professional development opportunities
– An active and richly diverse social calendar
– Paid ‘Parental Leave’ to support working families
– Paid ‘Study Leave’ to support professional learning
– Mentoring Program and buddy system
– Knowledge sharing forums and activities
How to apply
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please email your CV and portfolio (link or less than 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you put the role title in the subject line.
Carr is an architecture and interior design studio based in Melbourne with a timeless approach that fosters connection. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, coalescing in work that forges new ground while remaining true to our philosophy and vision.
We look forward to hearing from you!