The position has been successfully recruited, though if you have this skillset feel free to send us an application.
Become part of our growing design practice as we celebrate our fifth decade and join the team that are leading us into our next decade.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our commercial interiors team at Carr. With a focus on internal mentoring and professional development, we are looking for individuals who have a genuine passion for workplace and hospitality interiors and are motivated to develop their skills and grow within the studio. The successful candidate will work alongside the Carr team of interior designers and architects on various scale commercial projects.
Interior Designer (commercial) – key requirements
– 1-5 years’ practical experience in workplace and/or hospitality projects
– Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to deliver excellence
– Extremely organised, have a passion for the detail and a desire for learning
– Efficient Revit skills (speed and accuracy) are desirable but not essential
– Tertiary Qualification in Interior Design or related discipline
At Carr we believe design has the power to make a positive difference to people’s lives. Our vision, to pursue excellence in everything we do, is a collective effort underpinned by a shared experience. We do this with integrity, humility, and clarity of purpose. Putting people front of mind guides how we work together and helps create an inclusive and enriching team environment. Our team has access to a range of benefits and initiatives including:
– ‘Hybrid Working’ policy supporting studio and remote work
– Training and professional development opportunities
– An active and richly diverse social calendar
– Paid ‘Parental Leave’ to support working families
– Paid ‘Study Leave’ to support professional learning
– Mentoring Program and buddy system
– Knowledge sharing forums and activities
How to apply
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please email your CV and portfolio (link or less than 10MB) to email@example.com.
Please ensure you put the role title in the subject line.
Carr is an architecture and interior design studio based in Melbourne with a timeless approach that fosters connection. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, coalescing in work that forges new ground while remaining true to our philosophy and vision.
We look forward to hearing from you!