We have an exciting position for a Senior Architect or Senior Architectural Graduate to join our growing design practice as we celebrate our fifth decade.
Carr specialise in architecture and interior design across the residential, commercial, hospitality and retail sectors.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Carr team of architects and interior designers on various projects in Melbourne and afar. We are looking for individuals who are curious, passionate, well presented, articulate and wanting to learn and develop.
Senior Architect or Senior Architectural Graduate – key requirements
- 7-10 years’ practical experience in managing larger scale end to end architecture or dual discipline projects
- Demonstrated experience on multi-residential, bespoke residential and/or commercial projects
- Strong project coordination skills, particularly in the site management project phase
- Enjoys collaborating with a variety of stakeholders including our internal teams to deliver excellence
- Extremely organised with has a passion for the detail and a desire for learning
- Thrives in working with our clients and mentoring our students/graduates
- Highly proficient Revit skills (speed and accuracy) are essential
- Tertiary Qualification in Architecture
At Carr we believe design has the power to make a positive difference to people’s lives. Our vision, to pursue excellence in everything we do, is a collective effort underpinned by a shared experience. We do this with integrity, humility, and clarity of purpose. Putting people front of mind guides how we work together and helps create an inclusive and enriching team environment. Our team has access to a range of benefits and initiatives including:
- ‘Hybrid Working’ policy supporting studio and remote work
- Training and professional development opportunities
- An active and richly diverse social calendar
- Paid ‘Parental Leave’ to support working families
- Paid ‘Study Leave’ to support professional learning
- Mentoring Program and buddy system
- Knowledge sharing forums and activities
How to apply
If you would like to explore an opportunity further, please email your CV and portfolio (link or less than 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you put your name and the role title in the subject line.
Carr is an architecture and interior design studio based in Melbourne with a timeless approach that fosters connection. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, coalescing in work that forges new ground while remaining true to our philosophy and vision.
We look forward to hearing from you!