Become part of our growing design practice as we celebrate our fifth decade and join the team that are leading us into our next decade.
We have a unique opportunity to join our commercial interiors team at Carr to work on the new NGV Contemporary in Victoria. The successful candidate will work alongside our accomplished team of innovative interior designers on this large scale once in a lifetime career defining opportunity.
Design Manager / Project Coordinator – key requirements
– Recognised industry leader in the delivery of major projects
– 10+ years’ practical experience managing larger scale end-to-end projects
– Demonstrated skillset in managing a diverse group of stakeholders
– Extremely organised with a strong appreciation for detail and learning
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
– Tertiary Qualification in Interior Design or Architecture or related discipline
At Carr we believe design has the power to make a positive difference to people’s lives. Our vision, to pursue excellence in everything we do, is a collective effort underpinned by a shared experience. We do this with integrity, humility, and clarity of purpose. Putting people front of mind guides how we work together and helps create an inclusive and enriching team environment. Our team has access to a range of benefits and initiatives including:
– ‘Hybrid Working’ policy supporting studio and remote work
– Training and professional development opportunities
– An active and richly diverse social calendar
– Paid ‘Parental Leave’ to support working families
– Paid ‘Study Leave’ to support professional learning
– Mentoring Program and buddy system
– Knowledge sharing forums and activities
How to apply
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please email your CV and portfolio (link or less than 10MB) to Denise Passmore, People and Culture Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close by Monday 11 April 2022.
Please ensure you put the role title in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Carr is an architecture and interior design studio based in Melbourne with a timeless approach that fosters connection. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, coalescing in work that forges new ground while remaining true to our philosophy and vision.
The project pictured is Olderfleet, an AIA award-winning contemporary commercial tower that brings the new and old to life.