Become part of our growing design practice as we move into our sixth decade and join the team that are leading there.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our residential interiors team at Carr. With a focus on internal mentoring and professional development, we are looking for individuals who have a genuine passion for multi-residential interiors and are motivated to develop their skills and grow within the studio. The successful candidate will work alongside the Carr team of architects and interior designers on some exciting new projects in 2022.
Interior Designer (Residential) – key requirements
- 3-7 years’ practical experience in multi-residential and residential projects
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to deliver excellence
- Sound project coordination skills, particularly in the site management project phase
- Enthusiastic about design and working with our clients to deliver exemplary design outcomes
- Extremely organised, has a passion for the detail and a desire for continued
- Efficient Revit skills (speed and accuracy) are essential
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or related discipline
At Carr we believe design has the power to make a positive difference to people’s lives. Our vision, to pursue excellence in everything we do, is a collective effort underpinned by a shared experience. We do this with integrity, humility, and clarity of purpose. Putting people front of mind guides how we work together and helps create an inclusive and enriching team environment. Our team has access to a range of benefits and initiatives including:
- ‘Hybrid Working’ policy supporting studio and remote work
- Training and professional development opportunities
- An active and richly diverse social calendar
- Paid ‘Parental Leave’ to support working families
- Paid ‘Study Leave’ to support professional learning
- Mentoring Program and buddy system
- Knowledge sharing forums and activities
How to apply
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please email your CV and portfolio (link or less than 10MB) to Denise Passmore, People and Culture Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you put the role title in the subject line.
Carr is an architecture and interior design studio based in Melbourne with a timeless approach that fosters connection. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, coalescing in work that forges new ground while remaining true to our philosophy and vision.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The project pictured is Heyington Place, Toorak, where Carr completed both the architecture and interior design.