We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Submissions Coordinator to join our team part-time.
The role would suit a highly organised individual who thrives in a creative studio environment with an aptitude for teamwork. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Strategy and Transformation and work alongside our marketing and project teams to deliver high-quality submissions. The role will be 3.5 days per week.
Submissions Coordinator – description of role, which is not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage the submission process end to end in a timely manner
- Review tender briefs to identify and create or source high-quality content
- Collaborate with project teams and leadership to develop winning strategies and improve the submission process
- Contribute to written submissions as well as coordinate and manage others’ contributions to the submission content.
- Develop and use in-house graphic programs to produce submission content and collateral aligned with branding guidelines
- Prepare client presentations and supporting pitch collateral, printed and digital
- Assist in the research of upcoming Business Development and/or submission opportunities
To be successful in this role, you will have a:
- Minimum 3 years experience in coordinating and producing submissions
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs, specifically InDesign (Advanced)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder coordination skills
- Proven ability working autonomously and as an effective member of a team
- An understanding of the built environment and design concepts is advantageous
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Marketing, Graphic Design or related field is preferable
At Carr, we believe design has the power to make a positive difference in people’s lives. Our vision, to pursue excellence in everything we do, is a collective effort underpinned by a shared experience. We do this with integrity, humility, and clarity of purpose. Putting people front of mind guides how we work together and helps create an inclusive and enriching team environment. Our team has access to a range of benefits and initiatives, including:
- ‘Hybrid Working’ policy supporting studio and remote work
- Training and professional development opportunities
- An active and richly diverse social calendar
- Paid ‘Parental Leave’ to support working families
- Paid ‘Study Leave’ to support professional learning
- Mentoring Program and buddy system
- Knowledge-sharing forums and activities
How to apply
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please email a cover letter outlining how your experience matches the job requirements and your CV to email@example.com.
Please ensure you put the role title in the subject line.
No recruitment agency applications please.
To apply for this role, you MUST be an Australian resident and MUST reside in Victoria, Australia.
Carr is an architecture and interior design studio based in Melbourne with a timeless approach that fosters connection. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, coalescing in work that forges new ground while remaining true to our philosophy and vision.
We look forward to hearing from you!